Go big in a small way! The all-new Evo nano saltwater kit packs the same performance features as a marine reef tank several times its size, but at just 5 gallons, is small enough to fit on any desk or counter. Now you can finally enjoy the saltwater hobby for less money, less effort and less space required!
Evo Aquarium Kit, 5 US Gal (19 L), Black
- High-output 11000K LED with all-aluminum, waterproof casing is reef-capable and suited for healthy coral growth
- LED also features convenient touch-start day and night illumination
- Powerful 3-stage filtration for superior water quality
- Oversized mechanical (foam), chemical (carbon) and biological (Biome) media included
- Stylish honeycomb wrap conceals rear filtration compartment and water line
- Glass aquarium with cover
- LED lighting system
- Safe, low-voltage transformer
- Circulation pump with output nozzle
- Fluval foam filter block with handle
- Fluval activated carbon insert
- Fluval BioMax insert
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fluval Evo aquarium and LED fixture is guaranteed for defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This guarantee is valid with proof of purchase only. The guarantee is limited to replair or replacement of the unit only and does not cover consequential loss or damage to animate or inanimate objects. This guarantee is valid provided the aquarium is placed on a surface that is flat and leveled. This guarantee excludes aquarium breakage due to misuse, chips, stress cracks caused by improper support or other breakage. This guarantee is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. It excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. Failure of less than 5% of the total number of LEDs shall not be considered a defect under the terms of this warranty. The warranty does not cover the impeller, or any item which has not been adequately or correctly maintained. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.