Fluval SEA Calcium helps coral develop a strong skeletal structure without affecting the delicate ionic balance of a marine aquarium.
SEA Calcium, 237 mL (8 fl oz)
- Supports strong coral growth and condition
- Offsets ongoing calcium depletion caused by coral absorption, coralline algae and other invertebrate growth
- Contains USP (Pharmaceutical) grade calcium chloride
- Concentrated for easy absorption
- Ultra pure and free of unwanted contaminates, gluconates, nitrates and phosphates
- For use in saltwater aquariums
Add 5 mL per 75 L (20 US Gal) once a week. Weekly dosage provides 10 mg/L of calcium. Regular calcium supplementation is strongly recommended. Maintain calcium levels between 400 – 450 mg/L. Always dose calcium and alkalinity supplements several hours apart. Note that it is recommended to increase alkalinity by 0.5 meq/L (25 mg/L as CaCO3) with each addition of 10 mg/L of calcium.