Fluval SEA Alkalinity is a concentrated, alkalinity-boosting supplement that provides an important energy source for supporting strong coral growth.
SEA Alkalinity, 8 fl oz (237 mL)
- Raises and maintains alkalinity levels to support strong coral growth
- Offsets ongoing alkalinity depletion caused by coral absorption, coralline algae and organic compounds
- Helps maintain optimal pH levels
- Contains USP (Pharmaceutical) grade sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate and sodium borate
- Ultra pure and free of unwanted contaminates, gluconates, nitrates and phosphates
- For use in saltwater aquariums
Add 10 mL per 50 L (13 US Gal) once a week. Weekly dosage provides 0.5 meq/L (25 mg/L) of alkalinity. Regular alkalinity supplementation is strongly recommended. Maintain alkalinity level between 2.5 to 4 meq/L (125 – 200 mg/L as CaCO3). Note that it is recommended to maintain calcium at a range of 400 – 450 mg/L to ensure proper balance with alkalinity. Always dose calcium and alkalinity supplements several hours apart.